10 things I learned from Korean dramas
1. Men do most of their brooding while showering.
2. You can be in a coma for two years, but you’ll be up and walking in a few days.
3. Someone who doesn’t share DNA with you can look exactly like you.
4. A piggyback ride from a guy is as good as a proposal.
5. I may have lived in America since forever but I speak perfect Korean and shite English.
6. If anything major happens – like, you know, you marrying the wrong gal, mum/dad/grandma/grandpa will faint/have heart attack, so you might as well have 911 on standby when you make that shocking announcement.
7. Heirs of conglomerates are gorgeous by default.
8. If you’re an orphan, your biological mum/dad is probably some rich CEO.
9. If you’re in love with some rich CEO’s kid expect to be kidnapped/blackmailed/threatened by sister/brother/mother/father/ex-girlfriend/wannabe girlfriend.
10. There will always be one person in your life whose main purpose in life is to screw up your love life.
Bonus point: The girl always ends up with the jerk. It’s the rule of k-dramas, dudes.