I was super busy in March - I started a new job and moved to a new apartment, so blogging fell by the wayside. But this new apartment of mine charges RM250 for the privilege of parking my car every month.
I hardly use my car these days because I use public transport to work now. It seems like an insane amount to pay just to "shelve" my car in a building.
1. Interestingly, it's getting more attractive for Kuala Lumpur citizens to go carless now.
2. Nat Eliason lists the many, many benefits of going carless - less stress, and it could even save you money, he says.
3. Changing careers is already scary enough, which is why it's important to prepare financially.
4. Video: Man shares why he loves living in Malaysia. Heart warming for Malaysians, certainly! Though the cynical side of me says that his experience is not shared by all.
5. I adore this video of the many ways to wrap a button scarf!