From now on, at the end of each month, I'll be sharing links - whether it be videos, posts, books, or photos.
I already do this at my Twitter account @liztai, where I tweet links about minimalism, writing, books, movies and more. You can follow me there if you prefer a less curated version. The monthly "link love" on this blog is culled from my Twitter feed and contain the best of the links I've tweeted.
1. I once read in a forum that a writer wrote so much one year that he ended up gaining lots of weight and wrecking his back from too much sitting. Joanna Penn just released The Healthy Writer, the only book I've seen of that subject. She's been there done that - she built her authorpreneur career while working full time - so she knows what she's talking about.
2. When reality meets art: people meet their art dopplegangers. Eerie.
3. Did you know that women burnt to death in their pretty frocks all the time in the 19th century? Yeah, neither did I.
4. Journalist quits job to become Lyft driver and podcaster. Wish I had this man's guts.
5. This story really tugged my heartstrings - adopted teen discovers her true biological parents who waited for her at a bridge.